Once we’ve completed the book, I can manage the publishing.
The self-publishing process can be tricky. Do yourself a favor and let me handle it for you. For a fee of just $2,500, I’ll take care of the following, including all the expenses thereof:
- Secure the International Standard Book Number (ISBN—necessary for retail selling of the book)
- Secure your book’s copyright from the U.S. Copyright Office
- Help you decide on the appropriate retail price of the book
- Secure the barcode
- Secure the Library of Congress number
- Manage the design of the front and back cover (to your satisfaction)
- Write the front and back cover content
- Manage the interior design and formatting
- Manage the production of the ebook version
- Get your book into the necessary distribution channels (chiefly IngramSpark and KDP) so that it appears on Amazon and all other major retail outlets
- Write the Amazon page content
- Consult with you on how to manage your distribution accounts so that you can track sales
- Send you the first 25 copies of your book for free!
- Write a press release that you can send to media outlets of your choosing
- Help you with marketing ideas
Are you interested in trying to interest a big publishing house instead of self-publishing? I can help you with that, too, though it should be noted that it’s extraordinarily difficult to get a book published by a mainstream publishing house in today’s literary marketplace. Technology (with the Internet and, especially, Amazon) has been terrific for the consumer, but not so much for the producer. Book profits are down and publishers are now very selective about what they accept. But it can be done. New authors get published every day. If you want to try this route, I’m well-versed in the process and I’ll be happy to help all I can.